Our Mission Statement
St. Anthony Catholic School is a Christ-centered Catholic school and community dedicated to promoting an environment that nurtures on-going faith development and encourages the whole child to become an active Catholic, a responsible citizen and life-long learner.
St. Anthony Catholic School Philosophy
St. Anthony Catholic School affirms parents as the first and primary teachers of their children. We assist them in their role as Christian educators by providing an environment that is Catholic in its values and creative in its education, while teaching to the needs of our students. We emphasize the education of the whole child through spiritual, academic, psychological, social, cultural and physical development. St. Anthony Catholic School subscribes to all policies and requirements of the Archdiocese of Portland in Oregon.
- State certified teachers/most with advanced degrees.
- Accredited by Western Catholic Educational Association & Northwestern Association of Accredited Schools.
- Core courses in Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts & Religion.
- Expanded curriculum includes Art, Music, Physical Education, Spanish & Technology.
- Traveling study program for middle school.
- CYO sponsored athletics.
- After-school care.
- Electives for middle school students.
- Parish subsidy/reduced tuition.
- Hot lunch coordinator on staff.
Immunization RatesImmunization Rates 2018
12645 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR 97223
Phone: (503) 639-4179 ext. 212
Admissions: ext. 222
Fax: (503) 620-5117