“This is a wonderful faith community with an excellent school. Both of our kids have benefited greatly through a St. Anthony School Catholic education. Fr. John is a dynamic pastor, who transcends servant leadership. If you are considering joining a Catholic faith community, I definitely recommend coming to this church. We love it!” Paul L’Esperance, parent of 2014 Graduate & current 5th Grade Student
How to apply to St. Anthony School:
- Schedule a Tour of St. Anthony School (503-639-4179)
- Complete the Online Application (Available in early November for the 2019-2020 School Year) – Online Application Deadline: Wednesday, February 6th
- If needed, Apply for Financial Assistance through FACTS: Deadline: Wednesday, February 6th (Financial Assistance link available in early November)
- Visit our Open House on Sunday, January 27th (9:30 am – 2:00 pm)
- If applying for Preschool, please contact Vice-Principal, Sally Plasker at firstname.lastname@example.org and CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- If applying for Kindergarten, complete Kindergarten Assessment (February 11th – 15th) (Kindergarten teachers will contact families to schedule the time)
- If applying for 1st – 8th grade, turn in a preliminary request for records form to child’s current school – (Form will be available in early November)
- Notification of Acceptance – Decision letters, along with Financial Awards, mailed on Friday, March 1st.
At St. Anthony School, we believe keeping class sizes small is in the best interest of our students. We currently have two classes per grade in K – 8th grade. K-5th grade classes will not go over 20 students per class, and middle school classes will not go over 24. Due to this cap in class size, we normally experience more applications than spots, especially in our Kindergarten classes. All applications received after the deadline, may be waitlisted until a possible spot becomes available.
For admission into Kindergarten, a student must be five on or before September 1st of that school year. For Preschool, we offer a State Accredited Program for 3, 4 and 5 year olds. Preschool students must be 3 at the time of entry into the Preschool.
All students receive instruction in art, music, physical education, Spanish and technology. (See our curriculum page for more information.) In addition, St. Anthony has a hot lunch program as well as after school care.
Application for tuition assistance is available to qualified families.
For more information concerning enrollment or to schedule a tour, please contact us at:
Preschool Admissions: Sally Plasker; Vice-Principal at email@example.com
K – 8th grade Admissions: Andy Nichols; Principal at firstname.lastname@example.orgSCHOOL BROCHURE
Tuition Rates / Financial Assistance2018-2019 Tuition Rates
Andy Nichols Sally Plasker
503-639-4179 ext. 213 503-639-4179 ext. 214