Visit our Open House on Sunday, January 26th!
- 9:30 am to 12:00 pm: Pre-K and Kindergarten Round Up (Kindergarten and Preschool classrooms)
- 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm: 1st – 8th grade (Francis Hall)
Online Admissions Application
“This is a wonderful faith community with an excellent school. Both of our kids have benefited greatly through a St. Anthony School Catholic education. Fr. John is a dynamic pastor, who transcends servant leadership. If you are considering joining a Catholic faith community, I definitely recommend coming to this church. We love it!” Paul L’Esperance, parent of 2014 Graduate
How to apply to St. Anthony School:
- Schedule a Tour of St. Anthony School (503-639-4179)
- Visit our Open House on Sunday, January 26th!
- Complete the Online Application: CLICK HERE – Deadline is Friday, February 21st, 2020
- If needed, Apply for Financial Assistance through FACTS: CLICK HERE – Deadline is Friday, February 21st, 2020
- If applying for Preschool, please contact Vice-Principal, Sally Plasker at email@example.com. Online Application: CLICK HERE
- If applying for Kindergarten, Kindergarten teacher will contact you to set up an assessment time after we have received your online application.
- If applying for 1st – 8th grade, turn in a preliminary request for records form to child’s current school – CLICK HERE FOR FORM
- Notification of Acceptance Mailed – Friday, March 13th, 2020
At St. Anthony School, we believe keeping class sizes small is in the best interest of our students. We currently have two classes per grade in K – 8th grade. K-5th grade classes will not go over 20 students per class, and middle school classes will not go over 24. Due to this cap in class size, we normally experience more applications than spots, especially in our Kindergarten classes. All applications received after the deadline, may be waitlisted until a possible spot becomes available.
For admission into Kindergarten, a student must be five on or before September 1st of that school year. For Preschool, we offer a State Accredited Program for 3, 4 and 5 year olds. Preschool students must be 3 at the time of entry into the Preschool.
All students receive instruction in art, music, physical education, Spanish and technology. (See our curriculum page for more information.) In addition, St. Anthony has a hot lunch program as well as after school care.
For more information concerning enrollment or to schedule a tour, please contact us at:
Preschool, Primary, and Intermediate (Pre – 5th grade) Admissions:
Sally Plasker; Vice-Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School (6th – 8th grade) Admissions:
Andy Nichols; Principal at email@example.com