St. Anthony Cemetery
St. Anthony Parish Cemetery is a beautiful historic cemetery located at the corner of SW 115th & Gaarde St. The cemetery has been serving our parish and surrounding area since 1890.
It is situated on two acres in a lovely, quiet, tree-lined neighborhood. We take pride in our grounds and renovations. The tranquility of the cemetery is enhanced by the statuary and the flower beds scattered throughout the grounds.
Our primary goal is to carry out the sacred, religious functions of the burial and care for the resting places of the deceased. The Catholic Church regards the burying of the dead as an act of deep, spiritual significance and a Corporal Work of Mercy.
Cemetery Contact Information
Contact our Cemetery Director, Mr. Jim Haberski for purchasing graveside plots or niches in the columbarium for urns. He can also help with planning for graveside markers to honor your family members.
Cemetery Director, call Jim Haberski cell #503-737-9421 Please call cell first.
or email at: email@example.com
St. Anthony Cemetery Corner of SW 115th & Gaarde St. Tigard, OR